StudyMate Author Online Order Form
Purchase a StudyMate Author Single-User License
* The "Internet-only Special Price" is for automated credit card purchases made from this website. Limit one purchase per credit card name/number per month. Additional licenses can be purchased at the standard price.
Internet-Only Special Price: $99*||
Standard License: $199||
Click here for information on site licenses for colleges or K-12 schools.
To purchase a permanent Activation Password for a single-user license of StudyMate Author, you must first download the StudyMate Author software and obtain the "Product ID#" that displays on the opening screen. The Product ID# is needed in order to process your online order for a StudyMate Author Activation Password.
Please note the following:
- StudyMate Author runs on Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000.
- Although Respondus, Inc. may choose to provide e-mail support long after you purchase the software, we only promise to provide you e-mail support for the first 30 days that follow your purchase (3 incidence limit).
- A "single-user" license does not permit you to have the software running on more than one computer simultaneously. For information on campus-wide licenses, click here. For information on installing StudyMate Author on a second computer for personal use, click here.
- Since we offer a free 30-day trial period for this software, we don't provide refunds except under special circumstances. Please be sure that you want to purchase a permanent Activation Password before you place an order.
- All prices are in U.S. dollars.
Respondus, Inc. offers secure and encrypted payments through a SSL server. We accept most major credit cards. All prices are in U.S. dollars. All orders are subject to the StudyMate Author License Agreement.
If you want to (1) fax a credit card order to us, (2) purchase multiple StudyMate Author activation passwords using a purchase order, or (3) purchase an activation password by mailing us a check, click here.
Questions about the status of an order should be e-mailed to email@example.com. Technical support questions should be directed to http://www.respondus.com/support/index.shtml. Our goal is to respond to inquiries within one business day.