Pricing for an annual license of Respondus 4.0 is listed below.
There are two components to the licensing fee: a one-time registration fee and an annual fee. The annual fee is based on the general size of the institution. To obtain a campus-wide license, institutions must fill out the Campus-wide Site License Agreement and return it with a purchase order number or payment.
Licensing is based on the size of the institution (student FTE enrollment) and renews annually on August 1. Institutions outside of North America are permitted to have a license that renews on January 1. Separate pricing is available for K-12 schools (see bottom of page). For a partial list of educational institutions that have a campus-wide license of a Respondus product, click here.
If you would like to receive a formal price quote, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include your annual student full-time equivalency (FTE). If your institution is located outside of the United States or Canada, please include the annual student enrollment.
One-Time Registration Fee $200 for all institutions
Under 2,500 students $1695 2,501 to 10,000 students $2095 10,001 to 20,000 students $2545 20,001 to 30,000 students $2745 30,001 to 40,000 students $2945 Over 40,000 students Ask for Quote
* Annual fees are pro-rated on an academic year. Please request a quote to obtain the current prorate discount. All prices in U.S. Dollars.
We understand that each school district is different and that the use of learning management systems within K-12 schools varies greatly. That's why we offer custom quotations based on the particulars of your school. To obtain a quote for your school or district, please send us answers to the following questions:
- What is the name of your school and/or district?
- Which products are you interested in licensing (Respondus, LockDown Browser, StudyMate Class, StudyMate Author)?
- Approximately how many faculty and students are there in the school/district on which the license will be based?
- Which learning management system is in use at your school district?
- Approximately how many faculty and students currently use your learning management system (LMS)? How many faculty and students do you anticipate using your LMS during the next 12 months?
E-mail: email@example.com Fax: 425-881-3329 Mail: Respondus, Inc. Attn: Sales 8201 164th Avenue NE, Suite 200 PO Box 3247 Redmond, WA 98052 USA