Respondus Monitor® is a companion product for LockDown Browser that enables institutions to protect the integrity of non-proctored, online exams.
Students use their own computer and a webcam to record assessment sessions, all without leaving the institution's learning management system.
How It Works
- Students start LockDown Browser, log into the LMS and complete a brief startup sequence prior to the exam
- The student and the surrounding environment are recorded during the entire exam
- Instructors can quickly review details of the assessment, and even watch the recorded video
Why It Works
- Cheating is deterred with a low-hassle, easy-to-use system
- Students appreciate a level playing field and the ability to take exams anytime
- Administrators ensure student identity and exam integrity in distance learning environments
Created for Universities and K-12
- Integrates seamlessly with the LMS
- No limitations to the length or number of exams
- Students don't need to schedule exam sessions in advance
- Provides a cost-effective solution for individual courses or the entire institution