After the Desire2Learn administrator has enabled Respondus LockDown Browser from the DOME environment, an instructor will follow these steps to prepare a quiz so that it requires students to use Respondus LockDown Browser. (Be sure to see the complete Quick Start Guides for Respondus LockDown Browser.)
Respondus LockDown Browser
for Desire2Learn Learning Environment Edition
For more information, see the instructor and student Quick Start Guides for Respondus LockDown Browser.
- Using a standard web browser, login to Desire2Learn as an instructor.
- Select "Quizzes".
- In the Manage Quizzes window, click the link for the quiz to be used with Respondus LockDown Browser.
- Next, select the "Restrictions" tab.
- Scroll down to the Security Options section. To require students to use Respondus LockDown Browser for the test, select the first option: Required to take this quiz. You can also restrict viewing of the quiz feedback and results by selecting the second option: Required to view quiz feedback and results.
- Click "Save Quiz" at the top of the screen. The test is now enabled and will require students to use the Respondus LockDown Browser.